We are looking for a marketing/communication team member!
An internet with privacy matters to you? You’re passionate about decentralised infrastructures, open-sourced and open standards for the web and you believe your data is key to unlock a new internet?
You’re passionate and committed to leave a mark? We are currently looking to strengthen marketing skills in our team, to contribute on all aspects from product marketing to growth hacking and communication.
Who we are and what we do
WWe are a multi-cultural startup grounded in the European culture and distributed between in Stockholm, London and Paris. Founded in 2016, our passionate team works to deliver a secured, trusted and meaningful way to share personal information. Our aim is to be the world’s trusted identity system. Integrity, freedom and security are the core values grounding our mission. We provide users with a passport that contains their digital identity. Using the Integrity app, their identity becomes a key to interact with the services built on our growing platform. For further information about Integrity, check plusintegrity.com
Whether you call it product marketing, growth hacking or content creation, as a part of our team, you will be in charge of Brickchain’s communication. Brickchain is currently interacting with an ecosystem composed of big corporations such as banks, B2C companies in retail or in music, technology providers, open source communities of developers, and ordinary people. For each player in this ecosystem, your mission is to find the right tone of voice, and make our voice heard through:
- communication assets of the company: website, blog, social networks, PR)
- the product itself (onboarding in the app, tutorials, etc)
- sales decks
- community management, especially towards developers.
- You have superb writing skills in English, that you can adapt to the audience (corporates, B2C, developers) and the context (website, sales deck, in-app copy). Creative skills a plus!
- You know all about communication, community management, PR, blogs, SEO, SEM
- You have a strong culture and deep understanding of technology and startups. You quiver when you hear words such as decentralization, open source, privacy
- You have at least one meaningful experience in a marketing, product marketing, growth hacking, community management role in a fast growing startup or a successful tech company.
We offer competitive salary, flexible working conditions (you need not to be afraid of remote and travels!), the opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals in a multi-cultural environment.
Type: Full time, permanent Where: Preferably Paris, London or Stockholm When: As soon as possible Language: English bilingual required